FlexiPoints 0.40 - (15mm - 5/8") - 15000/Box - Black - Universal
- Invented by Cassese in the early 80s. It is the real thing !
- Removable or defitinive back fastening
- Can be used on almost all brands of flexipoint guns
- Allow the reversible fixing of the back of frames; they are specifically designed for photo frames and other frames that need to be opened.
- Rigid enough to maintain the frames without loosening and flexible to open and close many times.
- Stacked in easy-to-handle rigid strips.
- Can be fixed on soft or hardwoods and plastic mouldings.